- Telecom operators: traditional and general operators, new service providers, and access providers.
- Integrators: companies that design solutions and services for the clients, built into networks, telecom and information technology.
- Telecom network builders and software publishers
- Service companies: major computer services companies, or IT, software and telecom companies.
- Consulting and auditing firms in the field of information technology.
- Large companies where IT plays a key role (transport, energy, finance, defence, media, health, etc.)
- Network architect – Radio engineer
- Application manager – Development engineer
- Expert engineer – R&D engineer
- IT consultant – Project manager
- Technical sales engineer – Business engineer