Before you leave:
- Make sure that you have permission from the host university and from the TC department.
- Confirm your visa, health insurance and repatriation.
- Choose a friend who will be your contact person to help with any problems in France.
When you arrive:
- Contact IR services to get your password to access the Manest app and manage your exchange year.
- Fill out your information sheet in Manest
- Finalise your study contract with the IR Manager as soon as possible.
- Make sure you follow up on emails from the department.
Before you return:
- Take any required resits on site.
- Contact all your teachers to make sure you will receive a grade.
- If you completed a project, make sure that you have the requested proof of project.
- Make sure to provide your contact information in France and for the TC department.
- Inform the IR department of your return date.
When you return:
- Fill out the evaluation sheet for your stay.
- Make sure that the IR department has received all documents concerning your exchange before the end-of-year session of the examination board.